- International Cooperation
Since the Police Academy of Cambodia (PAC) was transformed from the Royal Police School in 2007 to its present stage, the PAC has established a good relation in the sense of improving effectiveness of Education and Training and sharing of experiences with various national and international institutions.
The PAC then comes to its stage of entering into Co-operation Agreement with the Police Training Institutions of various countries in the region and of the world. In that, it includes:
- Membership accession of ASEANAPOL for attending the ASEAN Police Training Co-operation Meeting (APTC)
- Membership accession of International Police Academies Association (INTERPA)
- Membership accession of Association of Police Training Institutions in Asia (APTA)
- Membership accession of China-ASEAN Police Academies President Forum and Neighboring Countries.
- Membership accession of International Forum on Police Education Co-operation (IFPEC)
- Membership accession of Police Academy Students Festival in Asia (PASFA) at the Korean National Police University.
- Entered into Bilateral Agreement with:
• Vietnam People’s Police Academy
• Yunnan Police College, China
• Korean National Police University, Republic of Korea
- Maintains relationship for the purpose of establishing co-operation with the police institutions of a number of countries as in the followings:
• China National Police University
• Hong Kong Police College
• Turkish National Police Academy
• Gujarat Forensic Science University, India
• French National Police Academy
- Co-operates with various embassies to Cambodia, including:
• United States Embassy of America
• Chinese Embassy
• Embassy of Republic of South Korea
• Embassy of Thailand
• Embassy of Vietnam
• Indian Embassy, and
• Australian Embassy etc.
- Under the process of drafting documentations for membership accession and signing on the Letter of Intent (LoI) with the International Police Association (IPA), with its headquarter in Macao, People Republic of China.
In the issue of International Relations and Co-operation in the past to present, PAC has also dispatched its delegations to pay the official visits in a number of advanced countries in drawing experiences in the field of Police Training, including United States of America, China, Russia, France, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippine, Germany, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia etc.