- Senior School for Technicalities
Senior School for Technicalities
|H.E, Lt. Gen. Pich Piseth, Director
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|Mobile: (+855) 092 777 996
A. Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior School for Technicalities
- Trains the Cambodian National Police on various technical specializations which serve the intermediate policing level as well as the skills enrichment training.
- Assigns and executes the educational and training plan as determined by the Police Academy of Cambodia and the Ministry of Interior.
- Designs the intermediate level studies program with the approval from the Police Academy of Cambodia and the Ministry of Interior as well as the recognition from the Ministry of Education.
- Prepares the plan for budgeting, material supplies for serving the school training activities.
- Makes a report as required by the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Carries out other duties entrusted by the higher authorities.
B. Authorities of the School
- Monitors and leads/commands the subordinating offices of the school.
- Reviews and recommends for leave permission, temporary suspension or final termination of any student/trainee who commits an act against the law or the academy’s discipline.
- Contributes inputs with the concerned institutions on issue of training and enrichment.
C. Structure of the School
- Administrative Office
- Office of Logistics
- Office of Students Affairs
- Office of Planning and Curriculum
- Office of Police Professionalism