- Senior School for Police Professionalism
Senior School for Police Professionalism
|H.E, Lt. Gen. Phun Sophal, Director|
|Address||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Contact||Mobile: 077 27 07 07
A. Roles and Responsibilities of Senior School for Police Professionalism
- Considers in setting the direction for education and training plan for the intermediate level students (Associate Degree in Police Professionalism).
- Conducts the specialized enrichment and improvement training for the national police.
- Assigns and executes the educational and training plan as determined by the Police Academy of Cambodia and the Ministry of Interior.
- Designs teaching materials and manages the teaching staff involving with the affairs of training.
- Prepares the plan for budgeting, material supplies for serving the school training activities.
- Makes a report as required by the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Carries out other duties entrusted by the higher authorities.
B. Authorities of the School
- Monitors and leads/commands the subordinating offices of the school.
- Reviews and recommends for leave permission, temporary suspension or final termination of any student/trainee who commits an act against the law or the academy’s discipline.
- Contributes inputs with the concerned institutions on training and enrichment.
C. Structure of the School
- Administrative Office
- Office of Protection and Maintenance
- Office of Logistics
- Office of Students Affairs
- Office of Planning and Curriculum
- Office of Police Professionalism
- Office of Order Practice and Martial Arts