- Post Graduate Studies Institute
Post Graduate Studies Institute
|Major Gen. LAY SOPAGNA (Director)|
|Qualification||Master in Public Administration (MPA) & Master of Arts in Educational Management|
|Address||Phnom Penh Capital|
|Contact||Mobile: (855) 17 557 773
A-Roles and Responsibilities of the Post Graduate Studies Institute
- Considers in setting the direction for educational plan for the students of Master and Doctoral degree level according to each specialization.
- Assigns and executes the educational plan as determined by the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Organizes teaching/instructional materials and manages the teaching staff involving with the post graduate studies level.
- Manages and designs the curriculum for Post Graduate Studies according to each specialization.
- Prepares the plan for budgeting and material supplies for serving the teaching of Post Graduate Studies.
- Collaborates with the concerned institutions to effectively perform the tasks.
- Consolidates the performance results and makes the report to the president of the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Carries out other duties entrusted by the higher authorities.
B. Structure of the Institute
- Administrative Section
- Academic Section
- Curriculum Section
- Section of Project Paper Writing and Thesis Management