- National Police School, Region I (Stung Treng)
National Police School, Region I (Stung Treng)
|Brig. Gen. Heng Bun, Director|
|Ed. Qualification:||Master Degree|
|Residence:||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Contact:||Mobile: (+855) 12 37 37 32
A. Roles and Responsibilities
- The Regional National Police School has the role in assisting the Training Department in training, drilling and enrichment training for the national police with the rank of police officers level of the provincial/municipal police commissariats under the individual region, and of various subordinating departments/entities under the Ministry of Interior.
- Initiates the ideas for submission to the Training Department in planning and setting the objectives of training, drilling and enrichment to the police officials according to its regional short-term and long term training courses/programs.
- Executes the plans and objectives of the Training Department in assigning the training activities according to the planning direction of the Training Department and of the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Obtains the studies program and teaching materials organized by the Training Department and by the Police Academy of Cambodia to apply in each course.
- Considers and initiates an idea for revision of the studies program and the teaching materials if it found that those programs and materials are unsuitable to the reality.
- Makes a conclusion by drawing experiences on contents, studies program and teaching methods at each of the post course completion in order to enhance the capacity and quality of the teachers/instructors; and of the students/trainees to make a report to the Training Department and to the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Ensures the better supply of foods, accommodation and learning environment for the students/trainees as determined by the Ministry of Interior.
- Manages and maintains the equipment/tools, materials, moveable and immoveable assets of the school.
- Assigns the officers for security duty, sanitation and for the school campus beauty improvement.
- Performs the administrative, personnel, accounting and logistic affairs of the school.
- Manages the trainees’ activities and records laid down by the Department.
- Makes a consolidating report of the performance results for submission to the Director of the Department according to the timeframe.
- Carries out other duties entrusted by the higher authorities.