- Internal Educational Quality Assurance
Internal Educational Quality Assurance
The Police Academy of Cambodia is a single National Education Establishment, established for the Education and Training of the Cambodian National Police and the Prison Officers, and for conducting the research on Police Science.
To achieve its Vision, Mission and the 5 year Strategic Plan (2015-2019), the Police Academy of Cambodia indicated its high commitment in ensuring and promoting the Internal Educational Quality Assurance as follow:
- Formulation of an Internal Quality Assurance System which includes: the Internal Quality Assurance Commission, Internal Quality Assurance Department, Internal Quality Assurance Sub-Commission, Quality Assurance Assessment Officers, Quality Standards for Internal Quality Assurance Assessment, Policy on Internal Quality Assurance System, Procedure, Guidebook and Internal Quality Assurance tools and so on.
- A systematic internal quality assurance assessment on effectiveness of management, operation and the entire academic program is divided into two types: the Internal Quality Assurance Assessment and the External Quality Assurance Assessment. Along with this, the Police Academy of Cambodia has set up a Regular Monitoring Mechanism to improve the shortcoming or to better revise various recommendations.
- A Systematic Internal Quality Assurance Assessment is the fundamental ground in assuring the internal educational quality, in recognition of national and/or international educational quality; and in building a culture of internal quality assurance necessarily as follow:
– To give confidence to the leadership, officers, teaching staff/faculty members, students/trainees and those entities using the services of the Police Academy of Cambodia.
– To build the image of the Police Academy of Cambodia to be well known nationally and internationally recognized.
– To encourage for high commitment from the leader, officers, teaching staff/faculty members, students/trainees in a quality management, leadership, operation, teaching, learning and researching.
– To encourage for high responsibility from the leader, officials, teaching staff/faculty members, students/trainees in a quality management, leadership, operation, teaching, learning and researching.