- Institute of Police Professional Training
Institute of Police Professional Training
|H.E, Lt. Gen. Chhoeng Bot, Director|
|Address||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Contact||Mobile: 012 671 167
A. Roles and Responsibilities of Institute of Police Professional Training
- Considers in setting the direction for the national police training plan on police specialization for associate and bachelor degree level as determined by the Police Academy of Cambodia and the Ministry of Interior.
- Takes action in implementing the educational and training plan in compliance to the programs of the Police Academy of Cambodia and the Ministry of Interior.
- Organizes the studies materials, the instruction/teaching, manages the teaching staff on security, public order, judicial police and borders police specialization.
- Manages the offices, departments, classrooms and teaching materials under the administration of the institute.
- Manages, designs and develops the educational curriculum and studies materials.
- Proposes the plan for budgeting and material supplies of the institute.
- Consolidates the performance results and makes the report for submitting to the president of the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Collaborates with concerned institutions to carry out the educational process as determined by the Police Academy of Cambodia and the Ministry of Interior.
- Carries out other duties entrusted by the higher authorities.
B. Structure of the Institute
- Administrative Office
- Office of Planning and Curriculum
- Office of Practicum
- Department of Martial Arts and Physical Education
- Department of Order Practice and Individual Tactics
- Department of Security
- Department of Judicial Police
- Department of Public Order
- Department of Borders Police Specialization