|Phnom Penh, Cambodia
A. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the secretariat for the Police Academy of Cambodia (PAC) on overall administrative, management and leadership affairs over the subordinating bodies of PAC.
- Prepares the working programs and various missions for the leadership of PAC.
- Organizes the meetings, conferences, workshop/seminar and drafting the agenda for the opening and closing ceremony of all training courses delivered under PAC framework.
- Formulates various concerned legal instruments.
- Conducts international relations concerning with the affairs of PAC.
- Extends the hospitality to the national and international visitors.
- Serves the personnel affairs of the national police, police officer and junior police officer students/trainees of the PAC.
- Formulates the recruitment and students admission criteria to the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Designs the certificates or degrees certification for conferring to the graduated trainees and students at all levels.
- Manages and controls all the existing trainees and students.
- Health checks up and providing primary treatment to all the trainees and students.
- Security protection, maintenance and general hygiene.
- Prepares budget, materials, means and fuel planning for serving the affairs of education and training of the national police force as well as the functioning of the Police Academy of Cambodia. Manages the incomes, payment clearance according to the financial procedure and to monitor the annual budget plan.
- Manages all equipment, means, materials, moveable/immoveable assets and canteens of the Police Academy of Cambodia.
- Develops the PAC development plan.
- Carries out others duties entrusted by the higher authorities.
B. Structure of the Directoratee
- Administrative office
- Personnel office
- Supplies office
- Office of Planning and Financial Affairs
- Office of Students Affairs
- Office of Protocol and Relations
- Health office
- Office of Protection and Maintenance
- Office of Data Management